The Texas SEO Company Scholarship Program
Scholarship Award Details & Instruction For Applying
Thank you for visiting our webpage that explains how to apply to our scholarship and what the details of the scholarship are. Each year, we give a $600 scholarship to students who apply to our program. To apply, you must be a enrolled student or intending to enroll at a college or university and you must provide an article that is about a Search/Internet Marketing.(AT Least 1000 words) Topics include Search Engine Optimization, Pay per click advertising, social media marketing, website development, e-commerce, video advertising, mobile advertising, mobile app advertising, digital marketing or Internet Marketing. If there is a topic you wish to write about that is not listed that will be accepted for review as well.
We ask all applicants to write about Search Engine/Internet Marketing that they express how this type of marketing affects business, content ROI, conversions or just general knowledge. We will be selecting the best article and showcasing it on our website’s blog along with bestowing $600 from our scholarship fund twice per year.(2/5 & 8/15). All entries must be submitted before 1/1 & 8/5). All blog posts / articles that are submitted need to have a minimum of 1000 words and should be formatted with a title, body and conclusion along with some supporting images. Please send your article or blog post to us via email or direct mail with the contact information found below.
Applicants must meet the following critera:
- You must be ready to enroll or enrolled at an accredited college, university or community college.
- You must be at least 17 years of age to apply.
- You must be currently ready to or enrolled at your college or university during the time of submission.
- You must have a 2.5 GPA or higher.
Additional points to consider:
- There is no application to fill out, print or download, simply follow the instructions on this page.
- There are no requirements regarding the applicants disability, all applicants are welcome.
- We do not accept faxed applications. Only emailed applications will be accepted.
- Please send your application via email
- There is no need to print this page; just send your article and include the required information below.
- Do not send any CDs, USB drives, letters of recommendation, tax returns, bank balances, resumes or CVs
- Please keep a copy of your article or blog post in digital form.
We will not be able to return any submissions.
Applicants must submit their requests + article or blog by December 28th(winter semester)or 8/2(Fall sememster)
What to include in your application:
- Your blog post / article.
- Your first & last name, ph. number & email address(s).
- Statement or transcript of your Grade Point Average (GPA).
Director of Search
Texas SEO Company
Still Haven’t Completed High School?
A lot a times we come across situations where our students haven’t completed High School. We have a great online high www.americanhighschool.net with the best online curriculum and support that gives you the fastest way to a diploma. If you fit in this situation don’t hesitate to visit and talk to a counselor free of charge.
The Texas SEO Company is one of the premier digital marketing companies in Texas. We have been recognized by the US Search Awards for multiple awards inclucing “Best SEO Campaign” & “Best PPC Campaign”. We perform Dallas SEO, Houston SEO, Austin SEO, San Antonio SEO as well as many other digital marketing services. We excel to reach maximum ROI for our customers utilizing Search Marketing, Pay per click campaigns, social media, email marketing and other coding to achieve ultimate results.